Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 Flower Swap


This year, I participated in a Flower Swap with The Flower Bed blog. It is a wonderful blog, full of inspiration from all around the world. Jewel organized a flower swap this year, as a way for us to share our wonderful projects with others. My swap sister is a lady from Australia, and I hope she likes the package that I have sent to her from way up north in BC!

Appliques that can be used on anything

African Flowers. I so didn't want to give these up!



A dozen mini-flowers

A small project bag

The whole package!

I really did enjoy participating in this swap. It has given me a chance to get to know someone new from across the world! I finally got an email from my swap sister letting me know that she has received her goodies. It took almost 2 months to get from Canada to Australia, but I am so happy to know that she has received it and that she is enjoying what I had sent to her.

1 comment: