Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday AM Post

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? I do have some projects that I can share, but I want to take the time to blog about it properly.

I haven't been blogging much, but I have been crafting. Here's what I'm currently working on:


Right now, I'm working on scrap-busting, and this is one of the projects on the go. I'm using up old scraps of Bernat Baby Coordinates. I love the look of this yearn, but it drives me nuts to crochet with. I keep getting the silver threads caught up and it just ends up being messy. Oh well. I'll keep stitching on! I'm going to donate this one to charity - I've had many suggestions from The Crochet Crowd group of places to send it.

Also, my birthday was on the 9th, and my hubby has fed my crafting obsession with this great gift:


A sewing machine! I can't wait until my office can be set up (that's my mom's gift to me) and I can start working on the sewing machine! I bought a couple of simple baby quilt kits, and I have a couple of purse kits to work with, so I should be able to get a few things made.

I love crocheting, but I feel like it's time to spread my wings a bit. I can knit, and I really want to try knitting some socks. And, now I can sew! I am really hoping that it will help my tendonitis!

Anyways, I should get going. Time to get ready for work. I work an hour later on Thursdays and Fridays now, so I'm going to try to post each week. Fingers crossed that I keep it up - I want to keep the creative juices flowing, and blogging is a huge part of that!

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment