Thursday, May 3, 2012

Paying It Forward


Yet another thing to give me a reason to craft - as if I needed one! I saw this post at Compositions of Wool's blog, and knew I had to participate, and luckily enough, I get to be one of her three! I've copied this from her:
If you’re interested in participating here’s the info:
I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me. It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. A year seems like a long time, but that’s what makes it a surprise gift. We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?
  1. In your comment, tell me your favorite color or colors.
  2. To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on your blog post.
  3. You must have a blog.
  4. After commenting here, you must re-post this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours. If not, I choose the next person who comments.
Please leave me a way to get in touch with you - an email, Facebook, or Ravelry ID. Something. I will send to anywhere, so don't hesitate to join in!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm first! favorite color really anything. I'm super easy. Love it all and not allergic to anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment earlier and am not sure if it worked. LOL I would love to get in on this if it is ok? I love all bright colors especially Teal, Purple and pink.Chefmargieb@hotmail.com is my email and Marguerite Tucker-Brown is my facebook. I just started a blogspot (hope it works)

    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7233206631238272770#allposts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twice I have posted to this. I am not sure why it doesn't show up. I hope you are still doing this (I am)LOL. I love bright colors, Teal, Purple, pink...I set up a blogger account

    ReplyDelete