Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mini Stockings

I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I was very spoiled, once again. It was a good Christmas in our household.

Before Christmas, I made a couple of the cutest stockings for a friend and her daughter.

Made using Red Heart Super Saver in Shaded Dusk & Lt. Blue

Made using Red Heart Super Saver in Calliope & Cornmeal

Both stockings were super easy to make. You can find the pattern here. I definitely plan on making more of these next year!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and I wish you all nothing but the best in the new year!

~Kara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kara,
    The stockings you made are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. I wanted to make our stockings this year but ran out of time! There's always next year. Thanks for the link to the pattern!

    ReplyDelete